9/6/15

Sold my games, sold my phone, almost sold my laptop too...

Hi everyone

Well, I guess you can see from the title and sum up to the economy is turning bad. There is actually a discussion and debate whether economy in Indonesia is worsening or weakened by the global market. For me personally - the reason of my doing is probably not affected by the economy, it is for another reason which hopefully turn better.

The reason I've been selling much of my personal stuff is because I'm saving up to buy a PS4 :) Not exactly - it actually because I have to save up to buy a house. It's been quite a few months that I have been discussing with my wife to buy our own house. Although people says that in the current economy in Indonesia you bette save up to hold on a cash, but I personally thought this is probably a good time for to buy me a real asset.

If I lucky enough, my house would be an asset - thinking of renting to someone. I have been living over my abandoned parent house in the same area, and I can barely living with my current income for my family and I.

Who knows, if you are interested, I open up an e-store at www.tokopedia.com/timostudio - sold some of my action figures collection, brand new or back in the box, as well as other stuff for sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment