11/17/15

Publish again - so many things I want to share to lots of you

So it has been quite an interesting few weeks I had.

Sold my phone, sold bit of my items also, almost sell my laptop - but overall everything starting to build up bit by bit again.

Well this few weeks lots of things have happened. Just recently after 10 months another coordinated terrorism attack happened in Paris. The aftermath that resulted of a hundred more people death with many injured, and now the investigation has been undergo for it. And then we saw how the people of France and the world reacted from the attack, and they are getting strong by it. I still hope for the best for humanity, and to wish a better future for all of us.

So next maybe I wanted to talk a little bit about lighter stuff - games, entertainment, stuff - and I have been entertained with the console game MGS V recently. Yes it is launched in multiple platform, like PC - I've tried also playing on the high-end PC, and it looks and feels amazing. Compared to what I experienced on my (still) PS3. More on that maybe on the next post later.

And then the recent launch on Fallout 4. Spectacular game as I only experienced it about 40 minutes or so. Again I tried it just a few times on high-end PC - and it truly overwhelms the gaming experience. Also just finished some of the playstation plus free games they offered, also some free games currently I played on PSVita.

On movies we have Spectre, I just watched The Man from U.N.C.L.E, some other stuff mostly on TV Series is the finale of Da Vinci's Demons, Supergirl continuation from the Pilot, and then there's Fargo, The Flash, Gotham for season 2. On Anime I just watched Prison School (Kangoku Gakuen) - a pretty vulgar yet interestingly funny anime, and then there's an absurdly powerful superhero - One Punch Man (WanPanMan as the Japanese version saying it).

On technology is still security for computer and network for me. Recently attended this seminar of cyber security, so that's probably a news. Threat report I read from many various sources still tells about embedded device and wearable device threat. Now that the communication of devices has shifted into more smaller scale of device and area, there bound to be another security threat on that.

Another one on technology stuff is of course there will be new gadget coming out. I don't know about that yet but there bound to be another gadget with their perks coming out. I haven't had a time to explore more on that area. 

So yeah -  I got my stuff, now next just to get to the writing. See you again in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment