1/29/16

I should've write more

Hi blog-readers

I don't know the exact term of people who are following to read the blogs and everything. So I guess netizens? perhaps. That's not actually the point here.

I run an online shop that is on the shoppers gatherer website that provides its own escrow account. It was good and all, have been running it actively again in the last year - and I've got a good advice from one of the haters who had this transaction envy. See, I think in every store - an actual store, there bound to be a showcase, of item that is just to put there as to show the stuff that the store sells. Some perhaps put a decorative figure that is not purchasable on that store. So I tried to adapt one on my online store and this person start commenting on running my own blog instead.

See the thing is if I run a blog, then it wouldn't be able to read on the online store. There is no actual direct link that could help people to try to make an decisive observation to the blog.

But then I thought, this person might be one of the niche selected few who runs the trouble on browsing through many sources before coming back to purchase or not. So I think I wanted to give it another try on running a blog and an online store.

So, in the next few days or weeks, I think I'm going to try it. I'll write a blog of stuff I sell, and try to see the effectiveness of my own personal feeling towards the item, with the actual experience after my online costumers buys them.

No comments:

Post a Comment