1/2/17

Year 2017 - will it be another 2016?

I haven't write in long. Why?

Just to summarize all things happen in 2016, it has been one of the bad year for me. Everything doesn't seem right, everything just seems off - one thing gained doesn't actually paid off the losses. And I'm not talking about Hollywood celebrities death here - it is sad to have lost talented actors and actresses, but it's not actually losing a close relatives to me.

2016 just feel off. Nothing seems to be on the course. Everything just seem going abruptly out of the track. Once its off, there's nothing to set it straight on the track again. It's just losses. And the price to pay is expensive, sometimes it is irreplaceable. 

Well - I'm one of the people who actually can't wait for it to be over, but then once it is over - I realize there is still homework to do. No planning can help this time, just action. The end result maybe good or bad - but at least, the hope is that there is an ending.

I've seen facebook statuses like these "Happy New Year 2017, please be good". I may not the only one who looks for some redemption this year. Maybe it is not redemption. Not even salvation. Maybe in 2017, all we looking for are just closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment