8/4/15

I have been interested in making a blog post ever since I left college - only after several years later that I decided to make my first post. To know how long it is, I'm graduated college in 2007 - so basically 8 years later I just knew how to make a post on a blog.

A year ago (I think) , my friend and I are having a discussion. The discussion is about Marvel and DC - how both companies now have been thriving on putting the comic superhero theme on the hollywood spotlight. We have seen now many of the movies created by both companies, and just recently we have this teaser for the timeline of each Marvel or DC on releasing their next movies. It seems that the year where rooting for your comic superhero is not considered as a dorky stuff anymore. Instead it has been well taken by public and consume its production with a great acceptance for entertainment value.

I personally loved The Flash - he is actually my favourite superhero of all time. I like him because he could bend physics, even though he's a man from science himself. Come from humble beginning, with somewhat a mediocre-ish job (That when we thought about it, is not so mediocre after all), and living a very humble life. Some entertainment media portray him as childish and cocky boasting superhero, but I really like what they have done on the rebooted The Flash series made by CW in 2014-2015.

We have seen now the season 1 of the Flash series, and up until now it has develop good response by the fans - and I'm glad that the public loved it, because I would love to see the continuation of the series. As I'm writing this, the teaser for the season 2 is already launched and the series are currently on development for the next season.

Anyway - those were just my thoughts. I have been wanting to write some of my idea in the blog, but haven't been able to do so until just recently. I will post mostly about my hobbies or my interest in this blog, so I hope some of you readers might find it entertaining to see some from my POV :)


No comments:

Post a Comment